WHY BRAND DESIGN?
Having a holistic approach to branding improves business. A 10 point guide to success.
- A clear strategy based brand provides customers, decision makers and employees with a sense of belonging and helps build trust.
- A brand that is aligned with the strategy creates a story, an emotion and a promise. This causes a brand to remain locked in the consumers memory.
- Brands developed using the better methodology create a brand according to a strategy (AKA; a big idea, a brand essence, a brand platform). This acts as a plumb-line and a reminder to which a company can align itself and maintain consistency.
- A well designed brand helps break through a consumers wall of indifference and can create "product lust".
- Visual triggers within the brand create emotional connections. Heartfelt connections will keep bringing consumers back.
- The power of perception (a brand) positively influences a buying decision.
- Statistically branded companies do better in tough times compared to unbranded or poorly branded products.
- Prospective clients will generally make a snap decision about a brand based on whether they like what they see. A well branded company will inevitably target its key audience at the strategy stage resulting in a favourable snap decision.
- No branding, no differentiation, and if there is no differentiation, there will be little long term profitability.
- A brand is psychology and art brought together to act as a promise to the consumer.